transfer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer

I posted another message on here about my friend hurting herself. She finally did get help and she has become a lot better. She was diagnosed and given proper medicine to help. During that time she got a boyfriend. She always had a goofy grin on her face because of him and she was never sad. She stopped hurting herself and started feeling all around better. the two broke up recently because he wasn't putting enough effort into their relationship. today she found out that he had cheated on her with his ex while they were dating. I'm hurting so bad for her and I'm so pissed off for her. but she wants to transfer schools now. She thinks she needs a fresh start and her parents agree. I feel extremely selfish typing this because it's probably best for her that she start over but I really don't want her to leave. I had another friend transfer out and when he left I had to find new friends. I found her and one other person (who also wants to transfer because she was sexually abused by the same person as the one I'm talking about). I don't think I'll be able to handle it if she left. I'm tired of making friends and I just want one to stay with me. everyone leaves me and I'm tired of being lonely. I'm tired of feeling lonely and tired of making friends and I don't want to have to start over. I know this is selfish of me but i don't know what else to do.

I understand how hard this could be and why you feel that way. Unfortunately you do not have control over other's decisions so you must try and control the energy you put into that which is really all you can do. However, just because your friend may be transferring schools does not mean you are losing them as a friend. It just means your friendship will change a little bit and maybe you have to put in some more effort to see each other. Also, it's not like you are going to be in school forever so change would have happened sooner than later anyway. So look for the positives in this, one being that you made a good friend with who you can continue building a relationship with whether near or far. If you would like to talk about this with us further you can call or text the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Stay positive!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X