I have no friends and want to die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no friends and want to die

I have no friend and am not social so I am not going to get any soon and I have been cutting open my wrist to draw blood and cause myself pain but it is getting old and know I just want to stab kyself so I cans die and not have to worry about life anymore

I'm really glad you're reaching out to get some help, as it sounds like you're in a great deal of pain right now. Sharing your difficult emotions is a really important step in getting support and feeling better. Have you been able to talk about your feelings with anyone you trust? Like a parent, teacher, or coach? You mentioned that you aren't social, but it sounds like you want to connect with others very much. I know it might be scary, but sharing your feelings with others you trust can help you to feel less lonely. Humans aren't meant to deal with pain and stress all by themselves. Speaking to someone you trust about what you're going through can also help you get connected with other types of support, like counseling or therapy. Counseling can provide you with a safe place to express your feelings and even help you to connect with others in ways that feel good to you. If you are having serious thoughts about hurting yourself or ending your life, you can reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or call 911. We are always available to talk via call or text at 888-222-2228 if you'd like to get more support. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X