The F-word

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The F-word

some kids in my school like to run down the hall screaming the F-word I may not be gay lesbian or transgender but my best friend it and I will be walking to class with him and someone does that and I can't seem to do anything but roll my eyes and tell my friend that the kid was stupid, that's what I do but what should i do and I can't tell the teacher because half the school does it not just one person. please help me help my friend. thank you.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. It is unfortunate that this is happening in your school. The school really needs to address this. I could suggest that you go to your counselor and let them know you are hearing that word being said in the hallway by a lot of people. Let them know just what you told me that half the school is saying it. Hopefully the Principal or Vice Principal will be out in the hallways more and address it or they could let the teachers know to stand in their doorways. The issue is that kids are getting away with saying this. Also, the counselor could teach a lesson about saying inappropriate words too. You can also share this information with your friend too. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out by message board, text or phone. We are available 24/7 @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

thanks, I will talk to my counselor and tell her about all this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X