I Feel Alone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel Alone

About two years ago I moved out of my hometown and had to leave all of my friends that I'd grown up with. Outside of school, I'm in a few clubs and have a good amount of friends, but the issue with that is that none of them go to my school. Two years later and I still feel alone whenever I walk in the building. I've made some friends from the school's Newspaper Staff, but none of them are in any of my classes and some are even in younger grades. I think the real problem is at the lunch table, where everyone gets so rowdy it's like eating in a monkey house. The four other girls I sit with aren't mean to me or anything, but they make some really bad decisions and I'm worried that one day I'll get in trouble along with them. I've tried branching out and joining other clubs, but it seems like all anyone at this school cares about is Who's Dating Who or How many kills so-and-so has in Fortnite. And don't even get me started on the jokes they make. They're making the most disturbing jokes I've ever heard about racism, sex, drugs, suicide, shooting, etc. It really bothers me how these are real-world issues that need to be solved, but to these kids, it's all just one big joke that doesn't apply to them. I really feel alone in all of this, but it feels like no matter what I do, I can't find anywhere where I truly belong.

First of all I am glad you reached to 2NDFLOOR. It sounds like you're having a tough time in school. I am glad you are joining clubs and making friends that way. Maybe speak to your school counselor about some of these issues. She or he might have some suggestions for you. If you're having an issue in lunch, sometimes different teachers allow lunch groups in their classes. Also, some clubs meet during lunch too. That is something you can ask your counselor to check out for you. If you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to 2NDFLOOR. We are available 24/7 by message board, text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X