Leaving my friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving my friends

So I got in trouble in school and now my mom doesn't want me to hang-out at all with my friends. I'm really scared because they are my only friends. They help me through hard times. I don't want to lose them. How do I make this right!!!!???????

I don't know what happened, but try talking to your mom about it. Take a minute and think about why you got in trouble even write it down then you can try to explain to your mom what the situation was. You can also talk about earning your mom's trust again through time and your good behavior. Its worth a shot, but you also might want to think about why your mom thinks these friends aren't a good influence. Did something happen? Are they kinda making bad choices? Not that anyone can make you do something, but that old expression sometimes is true, "you are the company you keep." If you want to talk more give us a call or text at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X