I'm scared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm scared

Theres this girl who Ive been in a type of "feud" with since this February. Honestly, my personality is so similar to her and I really dislike that about me because she's a hypocritical and manipulative person who will always get what she wants and shes also a terrible friend. Every time i see her just feel a raging anger about to explode inside of me. I hate seeing her but at the same time, im always paying attention to her and whats shes doing. She left me with a ton of scars since we became friends four years ago. Every time she was mad at me (and it was always for a ridiculous reason such as liking her boyfriend when i specifically told her, before they dated, that i had a crush on him), i would always say that i loved her and would be her friend despite her hatred towards me, but i could never even get a sincere apology for the hurtful things she said and did after our arguments were over. what started our huge blow up was her posting something that said a "certain someone" thought of herself as a queen and a self centered b*tch. After we decidedly ended our friendship she started spreading rumors about me saying that i "did things" with a boy and called me a slut. Recently, someone told me that some of her friends are out to get me and supposedly want me dead. I don't know what she told her friends because I can't recall ever doing anything to her nor did she ever tell me i did anything wrong. I also dont even know these friends of hers because, ironically, they're her church friends who live in other towns. i want to put a brave face on and not be intimidated, but im honestly scared. her friends have talked crap about me before and even came at me and accused me of not being a "true christian" for not being able to forgive this girl and calling me a terrible and disgusting person for it. i know that this girl herself wont do anything because, really, she never fights her own fights, but her friends can get really cruel. Im scared and have no idea what to do.

If you are scared about getting attacked in school, report the behavior to someone there either guidance or a teacher so people are aware. Try to avoid when possible and don't engage with them or the girl. Also tell your parents what is going on the more people aware of the situation the better. Here is a link about how to deal with bullies or avoid a fight @ https://kidshealth.org/en/kids/bullies.html. If you want to talk again, please text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X