Upset?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upset?

So lately my friend Jillian has been acting upset or angry at me. Just yesterday we were laughing and being friends and just today she started to act all annoyed at me. She told me to stop following her but I really have no other close friends. I feel like she doesn't like me anymore. And if thats the case then I actually have no friends. And I've never felt like that before and I don't want to. For all of my life everyone has hated me or has thought that I'm annoying but even then I still had friends. I just don't understand. Plz help. I need advice. I don't know what to do.

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about friendships. Just know that sometimes friends want space, alone time so there is a balance of their needs and a friends. So maybe your friend just needs you to give space. Friendships can change as well and have ups and downs so don't stress too much. See how it goes in a few days. Try to do some fun things for yourself in the meantime. Hope this helps and if you want to talk further, please text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      So lately my friend Jillian has been acting upset or angry at me. Just yesterday we were laughing and being friends and just today she started to act all annoyed at me. She told me to stop following her but I really have no other close friends. I feel like she doesn't like me anymore. And if thats the case then I actually have no friends. And I've never felt like that before and I don't want to. For all of my life everyone has hated me or has thought that I'm annoying but even then I still had friends. I just don't understand. Plz help. I need advice. I don't know what to do.
      I am so sorry about what happen you and your friend jillian. But to let you know that friends can be so maen somethime and you can't fix ,only they can

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X