Borderline Stalking???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderline Stalking???

I used to be friends with a girl (we'll call her M) and we were friends for a good amount of time. Eventually the relationship became toxic so I tried to cut her off. I blocked her on every social media and blocked her phone number. The next day, she got a new phone number (courtesy of some weird app) and texted me again, trying to get through to me. I blocked her again, and she created a third number to message me from. I didn't even have enough time to block the third number before she came and texted me from a fourth number. This is not mentioning when she used an Instagram account I forgot was hers to message me, and insulted me. I feel like this is borderline stalking and I have no f*cking clue as to what to do. I don't think I can file a restraining order because she hasn't threatened me, but every time I block her, she just comes back and it's legit starting to creep me out.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR for support. I am not sure if you want to try to talk to this girl or if you already have explaining why you don't want to be friends with her any longer. That is totally up to you if you want to try. It does sound like she is going a little over the top by changing her number and trying to call you. You are right a restraining order will not work in these circumstances. You should block her from all of your social media and the only other suggestion would be to change your phone number. Then she can't reach out to you. If you decide to do this make sure you let anyone that knows her not to give her your new number. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out to 2NDFLOOR by message board, text or phone. The number is 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X