me and a girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me and a girl

Hi! i liked this girl from my old school and we where talking for a long time. i moved away and kept talking to her and out of nowhere she blocked me for messaging her. she knows i liked her but she was ok with it. i dont understand why she would block me out of nowhere. i dont know what to do. btw im a girl

Hi! That's really weird! I hate to say it but I really don't think there is much that you can do if she blocked you. I mean obviously she blocked you for a reason-to avoid contact- and maybe it is because you moved away and she felt like she didn't want to get closer to you with the distance. Too bad she didn't have a conversation with you about her feelings for closure but unfortunately some people choose to take the more "easy" way out as they see it. Don't spend too much of your energy overthinking, even though I know that may be hard. Focus on your new school and meeting new people! If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Stay positive!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X