Ignored

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignored

Hello. It's my first time here, asking out for help online. My school guidance counselor recommended this site to me, just in case I needed someone to talk to. I noticed lately a lot of people pretend I'm not there, they ignore me like I'm nothing to them. And some of them are my friends. I pretend not to feel hurt by this, thinking that they might be going through a rough time too and needs to lash out (or ignore in my case) on someone. Except I notice that they talk to their other friends, but not me. So I wonder, "Am I not good enough?" Or " Am I that worthless? " Sometimes the people don't listen to my opinions and feelings at all, it's like everything about me is nonexistent to the rest of them. Honestly, I feel like this is one of the main causes of my mental disorders (along with grades). Could someone tell me what to do?

Glad you reached out to us! Everyone wants to feel heard and understood, nothing is wrong with you for wanting that. You are WORTHY and I know it might be hard when people make you feel uncomfortable about yourself or that you are not enough, but remember always that you are!! If these people are suppose to be your friends then you might want to talk to them about how you feel, but if they are just associates then you might want to just distance yourself a little bit. What I mean is say "hi" and "bye" talk about class issues and that's it. You don't want to give your attention to people who are not caring about your feelings. Keep your head up and try your best to not let others make you feel bad about who you are!! Its also great that you talk to your guidance counselor about things, keep using him or her as a resource to let out your feelings in a safe space. I hope this helps you some and if you ever want to talk more about this or anything, call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text anytime of day.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X