my friends dont understand i need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friends dont understand i need help

my friends planned afriendsgiving and i was not excited to go at all and ididnt know how to tell them that lately ihavent been myself. i am on new meds for anxeity and depression and idontwanna be on them but my friends dont understand anything when it comes to that so when i tried to tell them i need time alone for a little they get mad. idk what to do bc they r mad i think and i texted this morning and said that i would go get bfast w them and they went without me. theydont care and they dont even wanna try and understand why ihavent been myself and why ihavent been excited for anything at all. they are so selfiesh and im so scared i lost my friend group. idk what to do.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry that you are going through this. Sometimes it is difficult for people to understand exactly how you feel or what you are going through. It is also possible that your friends don't know what to say to you either. I am sure they are not upset with you, they probably do not understand what you are going through. It is also understandable that you do not want to be on your medication. Sometimes it takes a long time for a doctor to find the right medication that works for you. Just don't give up. Is there one friend that you feel more close to? If so maybe you can reach out to that friend and try to explain how you feel. You explained it very well in your post so I am sure you could have a good conversation with your friend. It is also important to share everything with your therapist so he or she could help you work through things. Sometimes just talking about it helps too. Good luck and please reach out to 2ndfloor anytime, we are available 24/7 by message board, text or phone. Out number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X