Alone ��

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alone ��

I have no friends . The ones I do have make me so upset . They bully me week after week ... I can't take the pain from them I want it over . I have thought of sucide 4 times and tried it twice . Ik it is wrong . I just feel like no one care so why try .

First, suicide or any form of self-harm is never the right way to handle a problem. Friendships are not suppose to make you feel hurt, upset, or belittled. Since they are causing you so much pain, it seems like it would benefit you to distance yourself from them as much as possible. Perhaps you can join a club in your school or community to make new friends. You can even try opening up a conversation with someone you think you may like to be friends with. Often, just saying "hi" to someone in class is a great way to start a conversation. It would be really helpful to discuss being bullied with an adult that you trust. Some examples include your parents, teachers, guidance counselor, family members, etc. Check out the website www.bullystoppers.com for tons of resources on bullying, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255, or call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you!

Comment

I have no friends . The ones I do have make me so upset . They bully me week after week ... I can't take the pain from them I want it over . I have thought of sucide 4 times and tried it twice . Ik it is wrong . I just feel like no one care so why try .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X