I miss my old school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss my old school

I had just moved due to a custody battle between my mom amd dad and I hate it here I miss my friend E and am haveing trouble makeing friends here I met two girls m and m they have a close bond and I don't fit in I hang out with them but I am always the 3rd wheel what do I do!???!?!??!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 05-22-2013, 06:13 PM.

Same thing

I know how u feel. I'm going through the same thing. Just hang in there. Everything happens for a reason right. Everything will work itself out.

Comment

It is really tough to have to move. Perhaps you can try talking to your new friends and explain that you feel a little left out. It is possible that they don't even realize that you feel like the third wheel. You can always stay in touch with your old friends from your old school. With the internet, cell phones, and social media, it has become much easier to stay in touch with friends that you don't see as much. If you want to make some new friends, think about some clubs and activities at your new school or within your community that interest you. Joining a club, sport, or activity is an awesome way to meet new people with similar interests as you! Please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help or just to talk!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X