Middle school friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle school friends

So my very good friend just got a boyfriend. We alway hung out together but know that she has a boyfriend she is higher up on the popularity scale so she has new friends. One of her new friend is a total b****. We spent the school year hating her. However my good friend now being popular and having a boyfriend makes this other girl think she is my good friends new bestfriend. This mean girl is now starting to turn my best friend against me . My good friend doesn't realize she is being pulled by this mean girl because she is so wrapped up in her new popular and boyfriend world. I don't want to loose my good friend. She been with me through a lot so I can't just drop her

I can understand why you would feel upset. Try talking to your friend since you have known her forever. She may not know how you are feeling about the whole situation or the other girl. Also remember, just because she has a new friend it will never replace the friendship you both shared. Call 2NDFLOOR at anytime if you would like to talk-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X