Can't find real friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find real friends

I recently came back to my school after being away for a few months due to a surgery. and i realized that the friends i had weren't really true or good friends because the ones i expected the most to be there for me, were not. so now that i'm back, i dont want to be best friends with my old friends since i know how lousy friends they are, but i cant seem to connect with anyone. i talk to new people in my classes and at clubs and get along with them then, but theyre not the type of people i'd like to be hanging out with on the weekends and stuff. what should i do? i just want to find a friend who shares similar interests, who i can trust, who is mature, and a good friend.

It sounds like you're making an effort to connect with people with similar interests and taking positive steps to do so. Friendships aren't made overnight. Sometimes they require a little time to make a connection. Keep doing what you're doing. Eventually you're likely to make a connection with someone. Maybe even branch out from school and try to find people in your area by joining local recreational clubs or sports teams. It just opens up the door for more possible friendships. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X