Lonely

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonely

I have some close friends, but we hardly ever do anything good on weekends, they are usually always busy with Family stuff on weekends, they are good friends who I can talk to about stuff and would never lie about anything, just not like the kind of people who go to parties and date guys and stuff and I feel like I'm missing out in high school because I never get to go to partis because they never have parties, so I end up home alone on Friday nights, and wish I had friends who did more on their weekends so I feel like I need more friends with like more exciting things to do on weekends, because I hate sitting home, so how do i get people to invite me to parties like I invite people out but they don't like invite me to parties

Getting invited to parties is difficult because you don't want to seem overly eager to go to a party, but you want to let people know you're interested. Try getting close to one or two people that go to these parties. Then drop hints that you're not busy on the weekends or looking for something fun to do. Also, maybe using social media to your advantage by saying something thing like "so bored on a Friday night, anyone doing anything fun?" This will let others know you're interested in hanging out that may not have been aware of that. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X