Cutting friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting friend

I saw cuts on my friend's arm about a week ago and she doesn't know I saw them. I don't know what to do. Should I tell someone or would she get mad at me for doing that?

I don't know how close you are to your friend but if your comfortable with her then talk to her. Try to find out how she is emotionally and let her know that you are there for her. She may be open up to you about what is going on with her.
    Have you heard of the butterfly project @ http://butterfly-project.tumblr.com/? It’s a good way to bring people together who have experienced self-harm, maybe look it up and try to understand a little about it. There are many other resources for your friend as well, here is one called Teen Self Injury @ www.self-injury.net this can provide other resources, stats, a blog, etc. Maybe you can tell your friend about these websites if you feel that she is open to it! I hope this has helped some. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR we are available 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily between 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X