I don't know what to do :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to do :(

So, I've got this really good friend Will. We're best friends, but I've secretly liked him more than a friend ever since I met him, which was in the beginning of the school year. The thing is, he has a girlfriend right now and I would never want to try and break them up, because they're happy together. (As far as I know). But the biggest problem is that Will is moving to CA this summer, and there's only one month of school left. I'm really sad because after school ends, I'll never see him again, and I'll never get to show him my true emotions about how I feel. He's breaking up with his gf right before he moves, but that wouldn't give me enough time. I'm going to miss him so much (
    What should I do? I don't want to ruin his relationship with his gf but I can't say goodbye without expressing how I feel about him.

I get that you have a crush but your crush has a girlfriend and he’s moving to another state. Maybe you should just let it go and suck it up as a long lost crush. Why don’t you talk to him about staying in contact as friends, you never know where the friendship can go. Either way talking to him about staying in contacted won’t interfere with him and his girlfriend because I’m sure a lot of friends are exchanging numbers or emails. Hope this helped and if you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us every day from 4-8 pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X