are they really my friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are they really my friend

so I hang out with this group of girls and there's four girls in the group. out of the whole group my best friend is really D***, but I still like all the other girls I thought. okay so there's this girl K*** and she's in the group. she is the nicest girl in the world when you're talking to her her. but in one class I sit next to D*** and we talk of course. and try to talk to K*** as much as we can. k****'s always giving us dirty looks. we can't help if we talk we sit right next to each other and we're practically best friends. me and there are sick of K*** but we can't just leave her. what should we do?
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 05-09-2015, 03:55 PM.

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with your friend. I don't know how close you have been with K*** , but if you are invested in keeping your friendship then talk to her. Ask what happened and why she is treating you in that way. Either way it’s not okay for friends to treat each other this way so stand up for yourself. Just remember that sometimes friendships can change as we grow and that's normal, but at this point you may want to give it a go since it may affect the whole group. Maybe she didn't mean to make you feel this way or feels insecure about the friendship since you always talk with D****. Just always keep in mind that you deserve to have friendships with people who have a mutual respect and concern for you. Good Luck and please don't hesitate to give us a call to speak about your feelings further. You can always give us a call at 2NDFLOOR we are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or you can text us every day from 4-8 pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X