I Need Advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Advice

I wanted my best friend to help me with my depression but he said to leave him alone an d now he ignores me and makes me feel bad. He hates me. I did something wrong and now I feel so alone without him... He is my worst enemy now. But I'm not sure if he was ever a friend to me. Did I do setting wrong?

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndFloor. Depression is not something that is easy to handle on your own. It is something that professionals deal with on a daily basis so you may want to reach out to a counselor or a school counselor if your school has one. Asking your friend to help with your depression may have been overwhelming for him, because he is not equipped to deal with depression. He can be there to support you, but he is your friend, not someone who knows how to treat depression. This is something that you want to talk to an adult about and should seek professional help. Try talking to him about how you are feeling, this could help you to understand if he is someone you still consider a friend. Call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Good luck

For all of you facing tough times I wish you the best. I've been there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X