It's practically my 11th birthday and my parents keep yelling at me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's practically my 11th birthday and my parents keep yelling at me

They keep yelling at me, as I've said, and combined with everything I've gone through in the past, it's making me go down the spiral of depression again, my parents set high standards for me in school and they yell at me for like, I can't ignore my dog snoring, and I have to sleep with headphones to help me sleep. They just tell me to ignore it when, I can't. They also like my brother way more than me. The thought that has been spiraling in my mind has been 'would they care about me more if I was on the brink of death?'

I am sorry you are going through this with your parents and you feel they do not care about you. Have you tried speaking to either on of them about how you feel? If not maybe try to talk to them. Otherwise i would suggest speaking to your school counselor who could help. If you are feeling depressed it is important to reach out to someone for support. You can always call or text 2ndfloor to speak about this further. Our number is 888-222-2228. Please reach out anytime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X