• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    ok thank you

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    Sorry to hear that you're struggling like this with your father. You unfortunately don't have control over other people and how they act, you only have control over how you deal with and react to them. Know that you're a good person by trying to do all the things you have been doing to help him out. Maybe even talk to him about how you feel and see if there is anything else you could do for the two of you to work on your relationship with each other. Call or text us anytime to discuss this further.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic my family hates me

my family hates me

my dad has hated me for as long as i can remember and the only ones he talks to me is when he’s either yelling at me for doing bad in in school it to maintain HIS dogs. no matter how hard i try to get him to like me make him breakfast, help him with fixing his car, compliment him ,or do anything good around his house NOPE. nothing he still hates me
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X