self issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self issues

i feel alone i know i messed up and ive messed up but im not realizing my mistakes and i dont know why
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 10-03-2022, 01:10 PM.

It sounds like you are trying to have self awareness, so that is the first step in trying to move forward and not make the same mistakes, habits or actions again. All you can do it try to move forward because you can’t change what happened in the past. Maybe try talking about it. Have you tried some journaling? Journaling can help be self reflective so just an idea. Hope this helps him and if you want to chat again, you can always text or call anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling. It seems like you are aware of your mistakes, but not sure yet how to rectify those mistakes. It may be hard during this self-reflection time, but it important to remain true to yourself and that mistakes happen. It may be helpful talking to someone to figure out how you want to move forward fro these mistakes, since you cannot change them.

Comment

I feel like its all my fault that my families specail trip was cancelled for my very ill sister

Comment

Im crying about this right now

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X