Sister quality spending time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister quality spending time

So whenever I think me and my sister are having a quality sister spending time she would always be on her phone and spends more time with her friends than family

Hey there. I’m sure that can’t feel good. Have you talked to her about how you feel that might be a good idea or even write her something on paper or text. Could be she doesn’t understand how you feel. If you want to talk further about this or anything just text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Hi! This must feel awful, but I would try talking to your sister about how you feel. This is completely normal to rather be with your friends than family, but your sister might not be aware how it makes you feel while she is on her phone when you are spending time together. Maybe you can try asking her what she wants to do when you spend time together. I went through this same situation with my sister and then we ended up getting closer and closer each year that went by.

Comment

Hey! It feels awful to be ignored by someone you were looking forward to hanging out with. There may be a chance that she isn't aware of how hurt you were. Try talking to her and explaining that you would like to spend some time with her. Or, you can suggest doing things that the two of you can do together, like a walk or going shopping.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X