I can't live at home anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't live at home anymore

Im honestly at my breaking point, my mom treats me terribly, she has said some really messed up things to me and has said that she fully means what she says. I have no energy anymore and im always crying or on the brink of having a breakdown and today at school i did just that, so i told her and she said "oh well" and that she didnt care about how i felt and she wont care anymore. This morning she openly mocked me as i told her about how she makes me feel and last night while i was also telling her how i felt I saw and heard her hold back laughter.Shes always saying how if we became homeless it would fully be my fault and how i play the victim, and she took my phone away so i cant call anyone to come get me

Sounds like you are really struggling with how you are being treated. If you feel like you are being abused or neglected in some way by her, contact DCP&P to have them come out and perform and investigation. If they feel like something inappropriate is taking place, they will take steps to fix the problem. They can be reached at 877-NJ-ABUSE. You don't mention your age, but if you are over or close to 18, start the process of moving out. Save money, get a job, etc. to do whatever it takes to move out. Finally, maybe you might suggest trying family therapy to her so maybe you two could work out some of the issues between you with a professional person to guide you along your way. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X