Mom admits abuse to me but denied to child services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom admits abuse to me but denied to child services

a fellow parent at st james school in RB has admitted several times to her husband abusing her and her kids...drugs in the house, she even went to rehab. Two kids live in hell while mom and dad fight and do drugs. What can I do to help if she won’t tell the authorities the truth bout the severity of the situation when they arrive?

She can report abuse at 180 Turning Lives Around by calling the hotline at (888) 843-9262, unfortunately she will have to be the one to be honest and talk about the abuse. Hopefully she can get the courage to be honest one of these times, it is tough spot to be in I am sure if she is being abused. The same for DCP&P (1-877-652-2873) they have to respond to a report and investigate so if you suspect danger for them call as many times as you required. You can also report the information to the guidance counselor' at school, they will be mandated to report and they can talk with the kids and the mom. The kids can call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 anytime if they want to talk or text, not sure if you could tell them that. Hope this information has helped some.

Comment

If she admitted in court to her drug use is that something DCP&P could use?

Comment

It is hard to say since we do not perform the evaluations, but it would be a good step in the right direction. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR any time 24/7 via text or call at 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

My mom abuses me like bad and dCP&P have dealed with many problems with me mom. . Where I live if I go to court at the age a 12 and if the case is good enough I can go pick where I wanna live . My parents are divorced and my mom and her wife sell drugs . And I’m really stressing because I have to keep up with
          school . Do u have any advice

Comment

Contact your DCP&P case worker from your past interactions with them. Report to them what's going on with your Mom and her wife and they will most likely set up a time to come out and perform an evaluation to see how they can help you further. The key is to keep DCP&P informed about what's going on so they can make sure to provide you with the exact help you need.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X