I cant stop crying :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant stop crying :(

why do I always ruin everything for everyone?? holidays are supposed to be happy and nice and then every year I come in with my unstable emotions and overreact to something small that I messed up about and make everybody else upset by sobbing and overreacting because my anxious and paranoid feelings tell me I'm a moron and a screwup. why can't I be like other kids?? is that why they poke fun at me? would they be better off without me?

I’m so sorry you are feeling this way. That’s great that you are taking responsibility for your actions. Now you just have to work on having more control over them. I think a great reminder to help you with this is how you feel now and how this could have been prevented. Have you ever been in counseling or even spoke with a school counselor? This could help you with practicing healthy coping strategies. Try and not focus on what already happened since you can’t take it back… you should just apologize and try to move on by showing your new actions and reactions. If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck with everything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X