fam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fam

I got home from work after skipping school, and my parents weren't too happy, but it was only a half-day, so I saw no harm in skipping. we kind of argued back and forth on the topic and Then I just stopped responding because I wasn't agreeing with what was being said, and I wanted the argument to be over so that I could take a shower and relax the rest of the night. After not responding for a while, my dad decided I was being childish and prompted for my phone, I didn't think I did anything wrong, so I said no and locked myself in my room, and put both of my dressers in front of the door so that they could not get in, they got the door itself unlocked, but were not able to push their way through 2 dressers. They gave up about 10 minutes into the situation and decided to make my phone useless entirely by I'm guessing, shutting all the networking capabilities down rendering the device useless in a sense that I'm no longer able to communicate on the phone. I pay for the phone plan, and I paid for the phone in full. I'm aware, that, legally they are obligated to any and everything that I own, but I feel it's an extreme punishment to take it away. I'm on here because I don't know what they're going to try and pull next but I have no one to talk to as of now, and I'm pretty shaken.

I understand your frustration and loneliness right now. It’s one of those things where it’s your parents rules and they are upset with your actions so this is the punishment. It may be a good idea to talk it out with them and apologize. If you would like to talk about this further with us you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222–2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X