No one believes me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one believes me

My ex boyfriend let his friend drug me and I keep having really bad flashbacks of just laying somewhere and being raped by his friend. I couldn't fight back because my body felt weak. I remember walking away from him and wondering around the streets and night. That's all I remember, I ended up back in his friends house that night somehow and I was found by police behind a box on a baby bed. The mom of the house was throwing things at me and I begged the police man not to take me back home because my mom mentally abuses me. I was reported and a run away and a few days I told mom everything except the flashbacks and she told me it was my fault. She keeps trying to ask me whats wrong and I told her I'm not telling her anything because all she does is make me feel worse about it.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 09-18-2021, 07:29 AM.

Wow. This is absolutely horrific. I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you. Did you report any of this to the police when you were found? I hope you did but understand if you were scared. You still can report this if you haven’t already. It’s terrible that you don’t have any support from your mom. It sounds like you have a lot going on and it may be easier to chat about this through texting or a phone call on our helpline. We are available 24/7 at 888-222-2228. If you are not comfortable with texting or calling us I suggest you reach out to an authority ASAP for further assistance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X