Family

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family

Me and my mom are having a hard time to get along with each other once a week we try to get along but things never work were always arguing

It must be difficult to always be arguing with your mother. Usually what helps people that are always in conflict is building a stronger relationship. so it good that you both try at least once a week to get along. Maybe you can try to figure out something you and your mother can do together that wont result in arguing. Maybe watching a show together or taking up a hobby together. Something light that wont really require much communication. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR via text or call anytime 24/7 at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the difficult relationship you have with your mother. I agree with the moderator above in trying to pick a hobby or a show to watch together when you try once a week to get along. But maybe try to take turns picking an activity to do that week so you can learn more about what the other likes and maybe you can bond that way. Or even try to help each other with household tasks, like cooking dinner together. I hope you can both work it out!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X