I need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

I am being physically, emotionally, and mental abused by my single mother. I am two years away from becoming an adult but i can no longer stand the abuse. I have reached out to my family and friends and they didnt say anything but to wait till I was 18. I dont know what to do anymore everyday I think about running away. I get in trouble for the littlest things then i get hit. I know for a fact my mom will make it a challenge for me to move out and i feel even worse because i have a baby sister. I dont want to leaver her behind. Should i reach out to my counselor?

It sounds like the people you have shared your abuse with are not supportive of you reaching out for help. You deserve to be in a home where you feel safe. A counselor can help you make a report to DCP&P and provide you with additional support during that process. Remember your safety is what is most important. If you want to talk about this more please reach out to us at 2ndFloor at 888-222-2228, we are available to talk 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X