I need help and I have no way to get it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help and I have no way to get it

Thats it i have no friends no family that can help 1 i dont have any friends 2 its my family thats abusing me 3 im trying to find a way to get help but there is no way for me to do that im in danger i am in pain and i cant do anything about it i barely leave the house because of issues and corona messed ecerything up i had a plan before but it fell apart and i might be in deep trouble very soon what can i do
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 06-26-2021, 10:38 AM.

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about what you describe in your message. We would really like to talk to you further about this and in more detail to get you the exact help that you need. Please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are available 24/7 at 888-222-2228. If you are in immediate danger please call 911.

Comment

Just to add on: you can text 741-741 for assistance and support, and they can share with you valuable resources to ensure you are safe, connected to support and coping tools. This too shall pass. You got this!

Comment

I'm really sorry (( I wish I could do something to help you with this but all I can say is that I hope things get better for you and I'll be here to cheer you on if you need support please take care I hope things are better <3

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X