My parents are on the verge of breaking up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents are on the verge of breaking up

Hi everyone,my parents have fought before but. Today my dad snapped he said he was gonna leave and he started packing but he said he’d. Wait till my birthday I’m really scared I’ve been crying for the past 2 hours my eyes are bloodshot and I feel weak everywhere I can’t sleep. Could someone answer this soon? Thanks

Parent's do sometimes fight. And sometimes they also say things out of anger that they may not mean. No one except your parents know for sure what the status of their relationship is and you can always talk to them about what's going on to keep informed. It's never an easy thing to deal with, but whatever they decide to do as a couple, that won't change anything about their feelings for you. Tell them you are scared/nervous about what's going on and would like to know what's going on. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X