Therapy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Therapy

I just got out of a psyc ward and now my parents are forcing me into 4 hour daily therapy sessions and I cant deal with it

If you were in an inpatient program, you probably experienced a really stressful time. Coming out it's really helpful to keep up a lot of treatment (usually called IOP) in order to make sure you keep on doing well and don't fall back into whatever caused you to go inpatient in the first place. And yes, it can be really hard to deal with sometimes, but keep in mind the ultimate goal is to help you get better and as you continue to progress in IOP, you'll begin to decrease the amount of time you spend there. Best wishes and call or text us any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I hope you're doing alright now, as someone who experienced coming out of a mental hospital I know it can be really hard. I wanna give you support in these times <3 <3 you got this my dude I really hope you're doing better today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X