I hate my life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my life

I feel like I have nothing to look forward to in life. I've always wanted to create animated fiction, and I'm trying to take a class that will help me with that, but my parents already signed me up for classes that they want me to take. What's worse is that next semester is going to be my last, which means time is running out for me to take the class that I want. What's even worse is that after I graduate, they want to sign me up for a government job, which I don't exactly have a lot of confidence in, and I doubt I will get any time to help create my works. I am at the point where I feel that dying from COVID is actually a mercy because if this is what I am to do for the rest of my life, then I don't want to live in this world anymore. What do I do?

Glad you reached out to us. I get why that would be frustrating and upsetting to feel that your parents aren’t hearing what you want to pursue as a career. I imagine you’ve talked to them about this but if you haven’t then you should. Here’s the thing eventually you are going to have to choose your own path and your parents don’t be able to decide what that is. I know it’s easier said then done but you are the only one who has the power to guide your path and journey. Keep your head up and be sure to talk to your school counselor for support with classes and guidance. There are people out there that can help you...including us at 888-222-2228, call or text us anytime. You can also call the NJ Hopeline at 855-654-6735.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X