My mom is annoying.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom is annoying.

So recently mr grades have been going down. Ive been trying my best to get it up but my mom always gets angry at me. She always says stuff like "You'll never succeed" or "You'll never get into any honors classes" and its so annoying. I'm already having a hard time dealing with my bad grades and trying to get them up but my mom just makes me feel worse.

Please help me I don't know what to do with her anymore.

Sorry to hear your going Through a rough time right now with your mom, it can’t feel good to hear those things from her. Have you ever tried to talk to her after the fact when you were both calm in a different headspace? Sometimes People don’t realize how they’re making someone else feel until you bring light to the situation. Try to not take it too personally I know that’s easier said than done but often times hurt people can say hurtful things to people so maybe your mom is struggling with something. Just keep in mind all anyone can do is to do their best and it sounds like that’s what you’re doing so just stay strong and keep doing what you’re doing. If you feel like you’re struggling then reach out to your guidance counselor they are there to help you. Also talk to someone you trust if you can just to vent that can help too. I hope this helps you some and if you need to talk you can always call or text us at any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X