My dad abuses me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad abuses me...

I already reported it to my therapist. So please, don’t worry. But my dad sexually abused me in the middle of the night, and all I want is some comfort.

I'm sorry to hear you had this experience, but proud of you that you had the courage to report it and start the process of getting help. Comfort will come from the loved ones in your life. Do you have people that are supportive of you? Like maybe your Mom, Grandparents, Siblings that you can go to for comfort? It's obvious that you have a therapist which is also a great thing and can provide you with comfort and support to deal with the abuse. There are also support groups that you can go to and talk with people that have been through similar situations. Right now they may not be active due to COVID, but maybe there are virtual support groups out there for help. This is a place to start and find more information https://njcasa.org/find-help/. Thank you for reaching out and you can call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X