Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom is the worst

I don’t want to make this to long but my mom is the absolute worst and is probably abusive. She’s just such a b****. She and the oldest sister were looking out the window talking about something and I was like did you guys forget I’m in school and mind you they do this s*** all the time and she just starts being rude out of nowhere talking about you do it all the time talking during school bothering your younger sister while she’s in school too and I’m like if we are talking then that means both of us are probably let out from school early or we finished early . And she’s just going on and on saying if something isn’t my way I don’t like it and I’m just like what the f@#k is she talking about that’s litterally her. I just want to hear my teacher and my oldest sister let’s call her A is just sitting there not saying anything because I know her frikin wimp @ss is scared of her. And my mom just keeps going about how she’s done with us and she’s gonna send us to our dads house and she can f#@cking do it cuz I hate it here so much. And there’s more but I don’t what this to be too long

It sounds like you two are really bumping heads today. Maybe it would be helpful if you both just took some time apart for now until you both cool down a bit. Maybe when you are both cooled off a bit you'll be able to come to an agreement about everything going on. If you feel like you're being abused, you can call the DCP&P and report your concerns. They will come out and perform an evaluation to see if abuse is occurring and if it is, present your family with some possible solutions. Their number is 877-NJ-ABUSE. Your sister may be scared and afraid to speak up, but that doesn't make her a bad person. She may just want to avoid getting yelled at too. If you don't think there is a chance of change and you eventually getting along, maybe you could talk to her about going to your Father's as you suggest she's already saying. You can call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Thank you I was just so mad she’s just to unreasonable sometimes like you can never tell your side.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X