this has been the worst day ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this has been the worst day ever

today my dad was yelling at me because i didn’t record a video of me the way he wanted to. my mom called my aunts and uncles to tell them what my dad is doing to me, but then he runs at her and grabs her phone and puts it in his pocket, then about 10 minutes later he throws it across the room. and then my parents started arguing, my dad started calling my mom a liar and the devil and started saying how she need phycological help. 5 minutes later, i see my mom coming up the stairs sobbing, it had been the first time i saw her crying so it broke me down.

Thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. It sounds like the situation escalated very quickly. If you ever feel like you or your mother are unsafe please contact emergency services at 911. If you feel like you are in danger you should try to contact the division of child protection and permanency CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT HOTLINE
    1-877-NJ ABUSE (652-2873)
    . There are services for victims of Domestic Violence like 180 Turning Lives Around where your mother can get help and support at : (888) 843-9262. |f you need to discuss this further or speak with a support counselor, feel free to call or text us at 888-222-2228 anytime.

Comment

this is a safe place, but your home doesn't sound like the safest place. Take your time and push through and get help for you and your mom. Just breathe and be there for your mom. Show her that you love her no matter what. Push through you got this. There is always somebody to call for help. i love you a lot even tho i don't know you. You have people who will care about you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X