Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Hi I don't know your name so cant say hi "**********" I get yelled at alot to and i harmed myself in the past just try to write in a journel and listen to some music cause i fell that helps me lot and i know we are two different people but you do what you gotta do okay try to stay calm its gonna be okay

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    hi there, thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. that sounds like a stressful and frustrating night. if you ever feel like you are unsafe or in danger you should try to contact the division of child protection and permanency CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT HOTLINE
    1-877-NJ ABUSE (652-2873) or
    emergency services before leaving your house without parental permission/supervision for safety reasons. should you need to discuss this further or speak with a support counselor, feel free to call or text us at 888-222-2228 anytime.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic My parents only yell at me

My parents only yell at me

I simply wanted to go to my friends house and they call me a good for nothing fat bitch. My sister always makes it worse and I want to run away. Yesterday they were yelling at me and I left the house at 10 in the night and walked and got lost and had to get picked up. I hate being here.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X