My parents only yell at me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents only yell at me

I simply wanted to go to my friends house and they call me a good for nothing fat bitch. My sister always makes it worse and I want to run away. Yesterday they were yelling at me and I left the house at 10 in the night and walked and got lost and had to get picked up. I hate being here.

hi there, thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. that sounds like a stressful and frustrating night. if you ever feel like you are unsafe or in danger you should try to contact the division of child protection and permanency CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT HOTLINE
    1-877-NJ ABUSE (652-2873) or
    emergency services before leaving your house without parental permission/supervision for safety reasons. should you need to discuss this further or speak with a support counselor, feel free to call or text us at 888-222-2228 anytime.

Comment

Hi I don't know your name so cant say hi "**********" I get yelled at alot to and i harmed myself in the past just try to write in a journel and listen to some music cause i fell that helps me lot and i know we are two different people but you do what you gotta do okay try to stay calm its gonna be okay

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X