I can't handle my parents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't handle my parents

For some reason, my parents have been obsessed with my hair. They get pissed of if its down like bangs and not styled up. If my hair is down my dad imitates me and my mom calls me a girl and tells me to wear dresses and hair clips. Everyday they're always like this. I try arguing back but my parents always defend each other and yell at me and say they'll cut all my hair.

Wow, those are some really inappropriate comments to be making toward you because of your hair. There are many possibilities why they are acting this way, although only they will know for sure why they are. If you haven't already done so, try talking to them calmly rather than arguing with them. Let them know how their comments impact you and how they make you feel. It's possible that they just want you to look like you take good care of yourself and they way you do your hair doesn't meet up with what their idea of that is (a common parental complaint). Text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk about it further if you wish.

Comment

I have tried talking to them calmly many times before but my parents end up getting angry and start yelling at me. I don't want to meet up with their idea cuz I don't really care about how my hair is styled.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X