My mom has gross habits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom has gross habits

Everytime I go downstairs to get a drink, I see my mom touch her "there". She'd be usually lying down under the covers going to bed, and is on her phone. It's so fucking gross and she generally doesn't give herself privacy. I bet she's the only mother who's so sick and does wierd shit like that. I wish I had a different mother who has boundaries and I feel like I can trust, but can't because she's so wierd.

Hey there! It is definitely understandable how that could make you feel uncomfortable. Please find comfort in knowing that this is an act in which most people engage in and not just your mother. So this doesn't necessarily mean she is weird. However it usually is done in private. Although it may be awkward, would it be possible to have a conversation with your mom about it? Perhaps she may not realize that she has been seen? If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please feel free to reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X