This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t know what to do.

I don’t know how to react to this because it just disgusts me in every way. My dad harassed my brother’s girlfriend, as she stayed with us for a bit. My parents are separated, and I just don’t know what to do. I feel utterly disgusted and I don’t know how to process this. My household depends on his income, without it, we would be in bigger debts. He’s my father but I don’t know anymore. He’s not the same and with this terrible situation, I just can’t see him the same way as I used to. I don’t know what to do.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am not sure what you mean by harassed. It might be something that you should contact the police about but again it is difficult to know what you mean. Have you spoken to your brother's girlfriend or your brother about this? Please reach out to 2ndfloor if you would like to discuss this further. We are available by text and phone too. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X