parent problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parent problems

parents dont believe me about school makes me constantly mad, they always fight and I either wanna end it all or run away

Glad you reached out. If you feel that you need immediate assistance please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or you can contact us at 888-222-2228. I’m sure not feeling heard by your parents can make you upset and doesn’t feel good. Maybe it is possible that your parents don’t realize how much they are dismissing your feelings… try writing them a note explaining how you feel, it is a way to communicate without having to do it face to face. Just an idea but if you are not comfortable with it then don't do it. Reach out to a trusted person in your life to vent or start to journal, this is a great coping tool. Here is a link that offers some tips on how to cope with anxiety as well @ https://adaa.org/tips. If you want to chat about this or anything please text or call 2NDLFOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

listen, i understand. my parents aren’t that get-along perfect family either. but you need to push through it. there are so many people in the world that love you and in the future there will be more. don’t think those thoughts, be happy, and if you ever doubt yourself, remember me. i care. i care about everyone on this planet. trust me, in the future, you will be thanking yourself for pushing through it. everything happens for a reason. i may be a child but i want to help people. goodbye.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X