My parents hate me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents hate me

I feel like they want me to die or they would just be better off without me. I told my mom i wanted to kill myself and it feels like she doesn't care and all my dad does is yell at me. I've been told many times that they wish i was dead and they wish i was never born, i'm now convinced (and i know for a fact) that they hate me and their lives would be better off without me. My brother also told me to jump out of a window and my dad agreed with him. i just feel like no one cares about me and i should just die. no one would even care if i did. they'd be sad for a second and move on with their lives and forget i even existed. I'm a waste of oxygen, space, life and human flesh. I'm am the most dumbest person ever and i have no purpose it wouldn't even matter if i died.

I am very glad that you reached out to us about this. First and foremost, if you feel like you want to end your life I would strongly urge you to contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1 (800) 273-8255 or to contact 2NDFLOOR at 1 (888) 222-2228. Your life absolutely does matter. What you are explaining sounds very difficult to experience, have you ever spoken to a professional about any of this? If not perhaps it would be a good idea to meet with someone, this must be hard to go through alone. If you can't meet with a professional then a trusted adult will work as well.

It sounds like there is little relationship between yourself and your family members, would it be possible to try and build one? This could be done by doing things with them like watching movies, helping them with chores or projects, etc. This can also be done by talking to them about topics that are non-controversial. By doing this you can see a different side of them and they can see a different side of you. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR any time 24/7 via text or call at 1 (888) 222-2228.

Thank you!!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 03-31-2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X