Homeschooling has led me to self harming thoughts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeschooling has led me to self harming thoughts

Ive been homeschooled for 3 years, im going into 9th grade now. I want nothing more than to end it all. I begged my mom to let me be in public school so i can get even a little human interaction, and she still refuses. I never see people or talk to people. I am always alone. Please help me

I'm really sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. I am glad that you reached out to us for help. Ending your life is not the answer. You need to let your mom or another trusted adult in you life know how serious your feelings have become. Please call or text us at 888-222-2228 to talk about this further so we can have a conversation and come up with a plan for you to feel better. Please keep in mind that even if you continue to be home schooled for 4 more years, it is not 10 or 20 more years...or for the rest of your life. Once you turn 18 you are free to make more choices for yourself. I am not sure if you are involved in any activities, but this is another option to get out of the house and see or talk to people. Again, please call or text us at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X