I am mentally abused by my parents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am mentally abused by my parents

My parents on't listen to me, they punish me for barly failing a class because i'm overwellmed. My mom made fun of em hypervenilating. My dad threatens me every time i finally lose it. I have so much pain bottled up inside of me and noone to let it out to. My friends don't need me to burdn them with it all. I need so much help.

This all sounds overwhelming. It is never good to bottle up emotions, have you ever considered speaking with the school counselor about what is going on? Perhaps making an appointment to speak with them about what is happening with your parents could help. The counselor could also help to find you resources to help figure out why you are behind on your grades and can discuss how you could go about improving them. If you would like to talk about this further or anything else remember that 2NDFLOOR is available 24/7 via text or call at 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X