X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    Hi there. It sounds like you're pretty frustrated about this. I know that you said that you usually worship on Fridays, but have you tried speaking to your parents about the event? Maybe you can try talking to them about it and see if they are willing to make an exception for this one time, or if it is a hard no, then maybe you and your friend that you're interested in can make plans to see each other some other time that works for you Thanks for reaching out and if you need to discuss anything further you can reach out to us via telephone call or text 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Parents won't let me have a life

Parents won't let me have a life

so, my family is adventist, we goo to church on Saturday and worship on the sabbath. But my school dances are all on Friday evenings. I WANT to go SOOO BAD. But Friday evenings are sabbath. I really like this boy and he likes me too. But when he asked to take me to the dance I had to say no. Because of my firken parents. I feel like they hate me. They will not compromise for what I want. I guess this is non negotiable. I just really feel like they will never listen.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X