No announcement yet.

home problems...

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • home problems...

    how do i deal with an abusive mother??? she hits me.. wont let me eat any food in the house sometimes I starve or eat at a friends house but im not sure what to do..

  • #2
    Sorry that you are going through this. This is the number to Department of Child Protection and Permanency 877- 652-2873, you can call them 24/7 to report abuse or neglect so don't hesitate to reach out for help. You can also go to your school guidance counselor if you are in school for help and they can call DCP&P for you as well. Is there anyone else in your life that you trust to share what is going on and would be comfortable asking them for help? Trusted adult? Aunt? Uncle? I know this can't be easy but hang in there because there is help for you. If you would like to talk about this or anything further, call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228. Hope this helped!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  

    Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

    Registration Image Refresh Image